The derivatives trading services provided by the BinaricX trading platform are highly leveraged and high-risk. Therefore, users must agree to this agreement when they open high-leveraged derivatives transactions. This behaviour also represents the user’s complete risk of digital asset derivatives trading in BinaricX contract transactions. Understand and agree. The contents of this risk alert shall prevail in Chinese.
Investment products provided by BinaricX include contract trading (CFD) with foreign exchange, stocks, commodities, indices, index funds (ETFs) and cryptocurrencies as its underlying assets. The purpose of this risk reminder is to reveal to investors the high-risk investment risk of digital asset derivatives trading, and to help investors evaluate and determine their own capabilities. In view of the existence of investment risks, investors should read this risk alert carefully before confirming this agreement and conducting contract transactions. They must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of contract transactions, and based on their investment experience, goals, financial status, The ability to take risks, etc., decides whether to participate in contract transactions. Investors should consult legal and other independent professional advice before using leverage and contract transactions.
Scope of application
Digital asset derivative transactions are highly leveraged and high-risk, and are only suitable for professional investment institutions or people with rich investment experience, or can fully understand all risks related to digital asset derivative transactions, and can withstand account funds caused by investment errors Someone who lost part or all. This service is only available to users aged 18 or over. By accessing or using the platform’s services, you represent and ensure that you are at least 18 years of age and have not been deprived of your right to apply the service. You also warrant that you are not on any trade or economic sanctions list, such as the United Nations Security Council sanctions list, nor is it restricted or prohibited from participating in any relevant enforcement agency by the European Union, the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, Hong Kong Customs, the U.S. Treasury’s Office of Overseas Assets Control and other administrative law enforcement agencies Type of transaction.
1. Risk of price fluctuation
As a special product with investment value, the price of digital currency derivatives is affected by various factors. The price fluctuates greatly, and it is difficult for investors to fully grasp it in actual operations. Therefore, there is a possibility of investment errors. If it is not effective Controlling risks may result in large losses, and investors must bear all losses caused by them alone.
2. Transaction risk
(1) Investors need to understand that derivatives trading has the characteristics of high leverage, which may lead to rapid profit or loss. If the direction of the transaction is opposite to the fluctuation of the market, it will cause a large loss. According to the degree of loss, investors need to set a stop loss, otherwise their positions may be forced to liquidate, and investors must bear all the losses caused thereby.
(2) Once the order submitted by the investor in the trading system of the platform is concluded, it is irrevocable, and the investor must accept the risks that this method may bring.
(3) The Exchange will not make profit guarantees for investors, and will not share profits or share risks with investors.
3. Policy supervision risks
Digital asset derivatives transactions may face policy regulatory risks in a certain jurisdiction. Investors need to make a careful judgment before understanding the policy regulatory background of the trading region.
4. Execution & Cyber Risk
Although the BinaricX trading platform is automatic and the platform provides you with the best execution conditions, the market price may change between the time of order placement and execution time. Therefore, the platform cannot guarantee that the requested price is the same as the order execution price, and the price you get may be in your favor or against you. In addition, there are certain risks associated with using online execution and trading systems, including but not limited to software and hardware failures and network outages. There may be system errors when you trade on the BinaricX website / or app. You should be aware of the risks that can result from any system failure, which may mean that your order may be delayed or submission failed.
You are aware of the risks associated with the use of online trading systems, including, but not limited to, hardware failures, software failures, and network connection issues, malicious plug-in risks, the possibility that third parties may obtain information illegally and / or store assets on your behalf (including Your cryptocurrency), cyberattacks, cryptocurrency network failures (such as blockchain), computer viruses, mid-range communications, cracks, errors, or spyware because of your computer or other device when you use transaction services , Intimidating software, Trojan horses, worms, or other malicious software causing errors or delays, or encountering any type of phishing, fraud, or other attack.
5. Copy Trading
BinaricX provides copy trading capabilities. When deciding to follow up with one or more traders and / or implement a specific strategy, you must consider your overall financial situation, including financial planning, and understand that the use of copy trading features is extremely speculative and you may be subject to Large losses in excess of the amount used for copy traders. The risks associated with the copy trading feature include, but are not limited to, automated trading operations, that is, your account can start and end trading without your manual intervention.
- Related trading operations such as automatic transaction execution can be completed and closed in your account without your manual work;
- BinaricX investment management services are your choice, and you decide to copy a specific trader or multiple traders and / or follow a specific trading strategy. In making these decisions, you have considered your overall financial situation, including financial planning, and understand that the use of the copy trading function is extremely speculative, and you may incur a loss ratio greater than the amount used to copy this trader Much bigger.
- The copy trading function we provide is for reference only. The employees and agents of BinaricX and its affiliates are not investment or financial advisors. If you make investment decisions based on the information provided on our website or obtained through the copy trading function, you do so at your own risk, and BinaricX and its affiliates, their employees and agents shall not bear any losses;
- You should make your own judgment before making an investment decision. You should independently determine whether your investment, strategy, or any other products and services meet your own needs based on your investment objectives and your personal and financial situation;
- If you carry out other transactions yourself or modify or cancel the instructions generated by the copy trading function, the asset performance of your account may be significantly different from the user you copied. Withdrawal and withdrawal of copy objects may also cause differences in the performance of the two accounts, as these measures may affect the proportion of copy transactions;
- Our user ’s past performance, risk rate, statistical data and all information about the user displayed on our website and app do not represent future performance and should be considered as hypothetical;
- Past performance and / or risk ratios should be considered as hypothetical performance. Assume performance has many inherent limitations. No representation or guarantee can be made that any account will or may have a gain or loss similar to past performance or displayed risk ratios. The actual gain / loss percentage for each investor may vary and depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to: account balances (deposits and withdrawals) when trading, market behavior, investor account settings, and copying the actual performance of the object.
6. Other possible risks
(1) When users use high leverage, it will bring greater risks to users and the market. Therefore, in order to maintain market stability, the platform will monitor user positions using high leverage. When the platform judges that user positions may When the market stability is greatly affected, corresponding measures will be taken, including but not limited to communication, revealing risks, forcibly reducing positions, forcibly closing positions, canceling orders, etc., and will give users written explanations.
(2) Derivatives trading rules in the digital asset derivatives market, including but not limited to adjustment factors, product rules, etc. may be modified based on the actual operation of the platform. If the platform needs to modify the product contract and rules due to special circumstances, after fulfilling the notification obligation by means of official website announcement or short message notification, the user must promptly handle his own position. Any possible loss or gain caused by it shall be borne by the user.
(3) Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices or other information provided on this website are general market reviews and do not constitute investment advice. BinaricX is not responsible for any losses caused by investments made based on any advice, forecasts or other information provided.
1. Investors must thoroughly understand the basic knowledge and related risks of digital currency contract transactions and the relevant business rules of participating in derivatives exchanges before participating.
2. The above-mentioned risk items in this risk reminder are just for the sake of enumeration, failing to elaborate all the risk factors related to digital asset derivative transactions. Before investors participate in digital asset derivative transaction investments, they should also be careful about other possible risks. Factors are understood and mastered.
3. The platform sincerely hopes and advises investors to make a prudent decision on whether to participate in this contract transaction and reasonably allocate their digital assets based on their own actual conditions such as risk tolerance.
4. BinaricX respects all laws on blockchain-encrypted digital assets in all countries. The services shown on this page are not open to residents of the following countries or regions: Afghanistan, Burundi, Belarus, Central African Republic, Congo, Mainland China, Ethiopia, Guinea , Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Serbia, Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Thailand, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uganda, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Cuba, United States (including all U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam). This list of excluded countries is subject to change and may vary by service.